Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I just failed but I wanna take another....
#9
Sache Wrote:All three were done in about two weeks...

In my opinion, it is more efficient to fail a test that you were a little under-prepared for than to continually go overboard over-preparing for exams. Granted, you'll learn more by over-preparing. But, getting your degree doesn't mean that you have to stop learning.

good job pressing forward!Smile
[SIZE="4"]auminer49r[/SIZE]

Completed a B.S. in General Business
at Excelsior College (3.86 GPA)

Left to take:

NOTHING!!!

... But, I'm still sticking around...Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I just failed but I wanna take another.... - by auminer49r - 09-04-2007, 10:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Failed Twice To PhD bjcheung77 0 919 07-25-2025, 02:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Metropolia Open UAS Failed Enrollment? MissRN 12 6,672 07-31-2024, 11:20 AM
Last Post: cro-magnon
  UC Berkeley failed to disclose $240 million in funds from China elcastor21 3 2,471 09-07-2023, 09:59 AM
Last Post: elcastor21
  Finlandia University - Plan didn't work...failed to save itself! bjcheung77 6 3,245 05-19-2023, 10:54 AM
Last Post: cardiacclep
Sad I failed CLEP , I need help + Advice. 2L8 11 8,757 12-22-2017, 12:34 AM
Last Post: 2L8
  failed a few courses; can I take exams for credit for those courses rvm 8 5,016 07-02-2017, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Collegelady2
  Failed Clep Exam by one point lolo 5 5,632 04-10-2017, 06:31 AM
Last Post: [email protected]
  Failed clep . now what Sko 9 4,112 02-25-2017, 07:23 PM
Last Post: ferraro101
  Failed DSST Public Speaking exam. Already applied for March TESU Graduation. kdubbub 16 6,277 01-20-2017, 11:29 AM
Last Post: jsd
  Failed Network Technology TECEP sanantone 16 6,551 08-10-2016, 01:17 PM
Last Post: bluebooger

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)