Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
10 years removed from school, 108 credits want to finish my business/finance degree
infoe36069 Wrote:makes somewhat of sense...I just feel like I should register something so I maintain the 2015 catalog correct? even if I move at 1 tecep a term or a snails pace I want to make sure I dont have to change things around now at this hour. thanks for the tip on the textbooks...was just sent a pm on tecep study material from another user won't mention the name but was coming here to ask anyways about trusting members to purchase their material when in an electronic format.

Hello,

In reading over your thread I noticed you may be in need of texts for upcomng TECEP exams. I have eBooks in PDF format (readable on any electronic device) for the following TECEP exams at very affordable prices: BUS-311, BUS-421, CIS-107, COM-210, ECO-112, FIN-331, JOU-110, MAR-321, MAR-322, MAR-323, OPM-301, POS-101, PSY-270, PSY-350, SOC-210.

Take care!

I'm surprised a member on this site is pm'ing someone trying to make money. If they have pdf versions of these e-books, you can torrent these the same way that they did for free using the same torrent websites. Just know that it is considered illegal and copyright infringement, and there have been some companies known to track and sue people.
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
10 years removed from school, 108 credits want to finish my business/finance degree - by Prloko - 09-21-2015, 03:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Employer: So where do you see yourself in 5 to 10 years? LevelUP 4 300 10-09-2026, 12:20 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,852 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,402 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Business Required Courses? Am I reading this right? Arkhos 2 3,806 09-26-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 72,959 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,481 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,328 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,703 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,647 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Judge Tosses ED’s ‘Professional’ Degree Definition TINASAM 2 1,034 06-26-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)