Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
10 years removed from school, 108 credits want to finish my business/finance degree
swalke321 Wrote:I took the Psychology of Women TECEP and found it to be doable even with the essays. I studied the recommended book and did well. I was nervous with the TECEPs at first but I find that they are doable, not too difficult. It varies based on the subject matter and if you have previous knowledge. Grouping exams based on similar material is helpful for studying.

When you sign up for any TESC "course" without being an enrolled student you become an enrolled student 10 days after the semester begins. So approximately 10 days after the Nov. semester begins your student status should automatically change to enrolled student and remain that way for 12 months. I haven't failed any TECEPs but I'm guessing since the enrollment happens automatically even if you do not pass your TECEP you should still be an enrolled student. Only passed TECEPs will count towards residency credits. If you take another TECEP within that 12 month period your enrollment will automatically extend another 12 months. The 6 months is the enrolment deadline. Most students after applying become applicants and then must enroll within 6 months or they have to reapply.

Usually TESC will send out an e-mail with instructions to schedule exams with Proctor U. Make sure you check the Proctor U requirements and process on Proctor U's website before taking an exam. I have a laptop with built in webcam so I needed a reflective surface so they can check the edges of the computer. I did not know that until 5 minutes before my exam.

thank you, very helpful..I just received the email this morning with the instructions so soon I will do the set up process with proctor u...I will probably do it on my desktop..I have a webcam lying around that I can plug in.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
10 years removed from school, 108 credits want to finish my business/finance degree - by infoe36069 - 10-13-2015, 10:26 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,256 Yesterday, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,063 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Business Required Courses? Am I reading this right? Arkhos 3 3,604 09-26-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 71,963 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,316 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,200 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,128 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,457 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Judge Tosses ED’s ‘Professional’ Degree Definition TINASAM 2 977 06-26-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  UoPeople degree paused in Minnesota TINASAM 11 2,226 06-12-2026, 03:04 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)