Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
10 years removed from school, 108 credits want to finish my business/finance degree
Charter Oak State College
Business Administration Concentration:

What you still need:

General Education: http://www.charteroak.edu/catalog/cu...quirements.cfm
Speech (3) DSST Exam or seek a waiver (waiver for this is pretty common)
English Comp 2....you may have this with ENC1930, if not the DSST Technical Writing Exam.
Ethics, DSSt Exam, other exams available.
US History/US Government DSST and CLEP exams available
Global Understanding, DSST World Religions is a good choice
1 credit science lab. You might look into straighterline for a stand alone lab, won't be particularly cheap but you gotta have it.

So 3-5 exams (I think your OK with Speech and Eng. Comp 2, but might have to take those)
1 SL lab or a science with lab

Concentration:
Business Administration - Charter Oak State College Catalog
I think you are done here, I believe you have met the concentration requirements. You have enough UL credit.

Cornerstone Course (3) required: $1100
Capstone Course (3) required: $1100

2 semesters to finish
Application: $75
Semester fee: $245 (x2) $490
Graduation fee: $205

Total COSC Costs $2970 plus the cost of the exams ($300-500)....so right around $3500 for your bachelors degree

Current Fees - Charter Oak State College Catalog

**this was a quick look and you have to get the plan approved, but it should be very close.

I think I am going to go forward with this after soul searching..I want to try to complete the tecep psy-270 psychology of women...if I do complete it and pass it will it count toward my degree at COSC or should I consider dropping it and trying to get my money back?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
10 years removed from school, 108 credits want to finish my business/finance degree - by infoe36069 - 10-26-2015, 08:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Employer: So where do you see yourself in 5 to 10 years? LevelUP 1 29 6 hours ago
Last Post: bluebooger
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,572 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,219 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Business Required Courses? Am I reading this right? Arkhos 2 3,715 09-26-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 72,237 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,359 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,247 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,374 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,505 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Judge Tosses ED’s ‘Professional’ Degree Definition TINASAM 2 1,008 06-26-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)