Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
10 years removed from school, 108 credits want to finish my business/finance degree
I'm wondering if I can get a waiver for oral communication - and how I should proceed to request it
says I need ethics but just took ethics with ace and they are not classifying it under the ethics requirement but putting it under a free elective so I'm asking my advisor to reclassify (fi they do then I need a free elective worth 2 credits? to satisfy the 21 hours needed?)
where can I get information on the straighterline lab? it looks like I have credit for the science class but not the lab
for world history/us history which clep/dsst do you recommend is the easiest to knock out?

looks like I need business law as well as organizational behavior
Reply


Messages In This Thread
10 years removed from school, 108 credits want to finish my business/finance degree - by infoe36069 - 11-11-2015, 02:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Employer: So where do you see yourself in 5 to 10 years? LevelUP 2 131 22 minutes ago
Last Post: LevelUP
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,720 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,322 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Business Required Courses? Am I reading this right? Arkhos 2 3,753 09-26-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 72,443 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,458 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,278 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,583 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,595 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Judge Tosses ED’s ‘Professional’ Degree Definition TINASAM 2 1,020 06-26-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)