Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
10 years removed from school, 108 credits want to finish my business/finance degree
rebel100 Wrote:There is a waiver process for the Oral component, basically show experience with public speaking with part of your job or as an instructor and they waive the requirement.

I would use FEMA for my free electives, you can likely have 2 of those done in a day or so, they are free and the transcript to COSC is free. Anything that indicates "college credit" on this list should suffice. https://training.fema.gov/is/crslist.aspx



Straighterline sells the science course and the science course with lab separately. I even suspect, but do not know for certain, that one could take the lab all by itself. The lab kit can be kinda pricey so check on that before you commit (the A&P lab kit is like $250) I think the general biology kit is more like $50.

I would search through the specific feedback forum and/or freeclepprep.com to select a suitable US History course. Which one is easiest is relevant to your past experience and interest and not much else. I found the DSST Civil War quick and easy...but I'm a bit of a CW buff, so YMMV. All the exams with their values is here: http://www.charteroak.edu/Current/Academ...r-list.pdf Note the CLEP, DSST, and Uexcel exams for Org Behavior and Business Law.

You are very close, could easily be done by the spring.

thank you..I do feel close, after doing some of my own research and speaking to the school I came up with this list.

business ethics and society
us history
business law
org behavior

straighter line lab

so they just sent me the waiver form and it says i can request waiver for ethical decision making...I want to try and receive a waiver for both speech and ethical decision making

as for the free electives I currently have 21 of 21 credits satisfied...is there a reason I would want more free electives? I would need to ask if something in my current free elective can be used to satisfy another requirement? I doubt that is the case correct?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
10 years removed from school, 108 credits want to finish my business/finance degree - by infoe36069 - 11-11-2015, 03:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,480 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,167 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Business Required Courses? Am I reading this right? Arkhos 2 3,684 09-26-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 72,122 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,332 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,223 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,242 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,483 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Judge Tosses ED’s ‘Professional’ Degree Definition TINASAM 2 987 06-26-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  UoPeople degree paused in Minnesota TINASAM 11 2,278 06-12-2026, 03:04 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)