11-14-2015, 07:23 PM
Mine are from as far back as 1988 and they took them. I don't think credits are ever too old! My mom has credits from 1969 that she transferred to a school with no issues at all.
The only thing that is an issue is the number of 10+ year old credits you can have in your area of study. The max is 10, so I have 3 courses from 10+ years ago in there, they won't let me use any more in that section even though I have a class which fits (which is also 10+ years old). If I had space, they would have stuck it up in GenEd (it's Human Relations Applied in Business, and which they classified as PSY-260), but I have that area full already.
But all of my old courses in GenEd, Business Core, and Business Electives count just fine.
The only thing that is an issue is the number of 10+ year old credits you can have in your area of study. The max is 10, so I have 3 courses from 10+ years ago in there, they won't let me use any more in that section even though I have a class which fits (which is also 10+ years old). If I had space, they would have stuck it up in GenEd (it's Human Relations Applied in Business, and which they classified as PSY-260), but I have that area full already.
But all of my old courses in GenEd, Business Core, and Business Electives count just fine.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers DSST Computers, Pers Fin CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats Ed4Credit Acct 2 PF Fin Mgmt ALEKS Int & Coll Alg Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics Kaplan PLA
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers DSST Computers, Pers Fin CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats Ed4Credit Acct 2 PF Fin Mgmt ALEKS Int & Coll Alg Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics Kaplan PLA


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)