11-16-2015, 05:55 PM
Old Guy Wrote:Isn't a high school diploma (or GED) a very common or even an absolute requirement to enter or graduate from a college? I don't recall seeing a college without a high school requirement but it could just be me.
This is not a requirement for COSC.
Quote:
"The requirements for admission as a degree candidate are that the applicant:
â¢be sixteen years of age or older;
â¢has earned at least nine college-level credits from a regionally accredited college or university, in the armed services, by evaluation of non-collegiate sponsored instruction, or by completing standardized college-level proficiency examinations with a score that is acceptable for credit toward a Charter Oak State College degree.
Applicants with international credits must fulfill Charter Oak State College's written communication general education requirement before they can be admitted.
NOTE: Students must have proof of a high school diploma or a recognized equivalent (e.g., G.E.D.) to be eligible to receive Title IV student financial aid."
Requirements for Admission - Charter Oak State College Catalog
I don't know what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)