04-05-2016, 11:00 PM
LaterBloomer- thank you, but don't be too impressed. All of that comes at the expense of the things I don't like to do....laundry is overflowing, floors aren't vaccuumed, sink is full of dishes. Good god, I hate housework and can't help putting my energy into coursework or girl scouts or watching inappropriate cartoons. ANYthing other than housework....not so grown up methinks.
On the other hand....I passed Financial Management tonight!!!!!!
On the other hand....I passed Financial Management tonight!!!!!!
-Dina
DBA - researching options currently (if you have any wisdom to share, please do!)
MBA - Management & Strategy, WGU, July 2016
BSBA - Operations Management, TESU, Sept. 2015
AAS - Dietetic Technology, Middlesex County College, May 1999
DBA - researching options currently (if you have any wisdom to share, please do!)
MBA - Management & Strategy, WGU, July 2016
BSBA - Operations Management, TESU, Sept. 2015
AAS - Dietetic Technology, Middlesex County College, May 1999


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)