05-22-2016, 07:29 PM
Originally I chose WGU, however i'm in a bit of a bind with my undergrad conferral timeline. WGU stated that because my undergraduate degree won't be conferred until 31 May, I could not start course until 1 Aug. Patten told me that an unofficial transcript and a signed letter of completion would suffice until I "graduated".
MBA - Information Technology, Patten University (In-Progress)
BS Computer Science, University of Maryland University College
Minor Business Administration
AAS Criminal Justice, CCAF 2012
AAS Education and Training Management, CCAF 2016
DSST Passed:
Introduction to Computing,Civil War and Reconstruction,Introduction to Business,Principles of Marketing,Principles of Supervision,Business Ethics and Society,Management Information Systems,Ethics in America
CLEPS Passed:
Principles of Management,College Composition Modular,Natural Sciences,Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
SL:
College Algebra,Organizational Behavior,Biology, MicroEconomics
Sophia:
Project Management
BS Computer Science, University of Maryland University College
Minor Business Administration
AAS Criminal Justice, CCAF 2012
AAS Education and Training Management, CCAF 2016
DSST Passed:
Introduction to Computing,Civil War and Reconstruction,Introduction to Business,Principles of Marketing,Principles of Supervision,Business Ethics and Society,Management Information Systems,Ethics in America
CLEPS Passed:
Principles of Management,College Composition Modular,Natural Sciences,Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
SL:
College Algebra,Organizational Behavior,Biology, MicroEconomics
Sophia:
Project Management


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)