Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'M DONE!!! BSBA Complete... On to my Master's
#1
I can't believe that I waited so long. I first discovered this degree forum in 2011, lurking for years with skepticism. It wasn't until April of last year that I decided to give it a try and once I passed my first DSST exam, I knew this was doable. When I started, I had 15 semester credits to my name and hadn't attended college in over a decade. Today I am posting as a graduate of Charter Oak State College.

If I can give any advice, it would be to START TODAY. Every resource that you need is mentioned here on this forum.

Thanks to all of you who have shared your experiences on this site. It has helped me tremendously.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'M DONE!!! BSBA Complete... On to my Master's - by Decius73 - 06-01-2016, 01:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Master List of Online Platforms with College Courses/Degrees SophiaPrincess 15 14,544 01-12-2026, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Kabir
  Master's Requirements umecyne 10 4,118 01-26-2025, 10:16 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  “How Predatory Master’s Programs Get Away With It” Jonathan Whatley 7 3,380 09-09-2024, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Dr. Doom
  A new program in Colorado recognizes students who didn’t complete their bachelor’s de davewill 4 3,436 07-06-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Master of Letters in History dewisant 4 2,110 06-28-2024, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Acceptance for online master's for WES Canada Petrikor 29 24,975 01-25-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: ecdw94
  Cheapest way to complete CS prerequisites (RA Credits)? therightstuff 18 7,146 11-01-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: therightstuff
  Master Propio in Spanish Teaching 19 Euro elcastor21 11 4,255 09-27-2023, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Kab
  Anyone complete any of these studies? (Mexican/Spanish Propios) bjcheung77 7 4,174 09-20-2023, 11:31 AM
Last Post: elcastor21
  Average time to complete a Mechanical Engineering Degree soliloquy 8 39,898 08-14-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: soliloquy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)