Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'M DONE!!! BSBA Complete... On to my Master's
#6
I haven't yet decided which program. I'm deciding between LSU Shreveport's MHA program, West Texas A&M's MBA (Healthcare Management) program, Cal Poly Pomona's MBA, or National University's MPH program. I'm leaning toward LSU Shreveport, but will make a decision soon.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'M DONE!!! BSBA Complete... On to my Master's - by Decius73 - 06-01-2016, 02:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Master List of Online Platforms with College Courses/Degrees SophiaPrincess 15 14,547 01-12-2026, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Kabir
  Master's Requirements umecyne 10 4,118 01-26-2025, 10:16 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  “How Predatory Master’s Programs Get Away With It” Jonathan Whatley 7 3,381 09-09-2024, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Dr. Doom
  A new program in Colorado recognizes students who didn’t complete their bachelor’s de davewill 4 3,441 07-06-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Master of Letters in History dewisant 4 2,111 06-28-2024, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Acceptance for online master's for WES Canada Petrikor 29 24,987 01-25-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: ecdw94
  Cheapest way to complete CS prerequisites (RA Credits)? therightstuff 18 7,146 11-01-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: therightstuff
  Master Propio in Spanish Teaching 19 Euro elcastor21 11 4,258 09-27-2023, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Kab
  Anyone complete any of these studies? (Mexican/Spanish Propios) bjcheung77 7 4,174 09-20-2023, 11:31 AM
Last Post: elcastor21
  Average time to complete a Mechanical Engineering Degree soliloquy 8 39,910 08-14-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: soliloquy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)