06-04-2016, 09:00 PM
passit1 Wrote:So much for burn out - I completed and submitted task 1 of 5 this morning. My group met for the last time today and I submitted all 4 parts of task 2 tonight. As long as they pass and don't get bounced back for revisions, I only have one project left to complete the capstone. That last project has 3 parts but it's still only one left for me to be done with the MBA.
Good stuff, You keep on rocking! I love reading your updates! Inspires me very much...
It's refreshing to see you go so far, it's like myself treading into unchartered territory.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)