06-05-2016, 07:14 AM
Task 1 met requirements!
Task 2 had 4 parts - 3 out of 4 parts met requirements...
*Part 1 was a screenshot of the passing business simulation score.
*Part 2 was a PowerPoint presentation with speakers notes. I need to revise some areas -they are looking for more speakers notes than I would usually give in visually presented material. Although all team members provided slides for their functional areas but I am only graded on my slides.
*Part 3 was an assignment form that detailed the areas of responsibilities for myself and my teammates.
*Part 4 was an extensive written report detailing aspects of our decisions while running the business simulation - thank god this one met requirements. Otherwise, we'd have to revise our separate sections and meet together online again to finish it. All parts of this paper are part of my grade - not just my functional area.
Task 2 had 4 parts - 3 out of 4 parts met requirements...
*Part 1 was a screenshot of the passing business simulation score.
*Part 2 was a PowerPoint presentation with speakers notes. I need to revise some areas -they are looking for more speakers notes than I would usually give in visually presented material. Although all team members provided slides for their functional areas but I am only graded on my slides.
*Part 3 was an assignment form that detailed the areas of responsibilities for myself and my teammates.
*Part 4 was an extensive written report detailing aspects of our decisions while running the business simulation - thank god this one met requirements. Otherwise, we'd have to revise our separate sections and meet together online again to finish it. All parts of this paper are part of my grade - not just my functional area.
-Dina
DBA - researching options currently (if you have any wisdom to share, please do!)
MBA - Management & Strategy, WGU, July 2016
BSBA - Operations Management, TESU, Sept. 2015
AAS - Dietetic Technology, Middlesex County College, May 1999
DBA - researching options currently (if you have any wisdom to share, please do!)
MBA - Management & Strategy, WGU, July 2016
BSBA - Operations Management, TESU, Sept. 2015
AAS - Dietetic Technology, Middlesex County College, May 1999


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)