Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I decided to pull my child out of public schools - need help picking an online curric
#16
wombat777 Wrote:As I was responding to another post, I remembered a great resource for you to check out:
Cathy Duffy Homeschool Curriculum Reviews

She reviews a lot of curriculum. She does a good job describing the curriculum as well as explaining what types of learners and teachers it might work well for.

When I am looking for new curriculum, Cathy Duffy's site is my go-to. Then, when I have narrowed down my choices, I will go to a convention to view the material in person to make my final decisions.

:iagree: +1, Thanks! I'll check out that resource and see what I can do with it, I love curriculum guides...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I decided to pull my child out of public schools - need help picking an online curric - by bjcheung77 - 06-26-2016, 04:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NYC elementary schools hiring school aides - no degree required bluebooger 1 307 08-31-2026, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  TikTok Banned on Jan 19th. Update: TikTok is back online!!! LevelUP 16 5,445 01-19-2025, 01:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  What Schools did you cheer for this bowl season? Znow 6 2,503 01-04-2025, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Znow
  Schools in America Now Becoming More Insane Than North Korea LevelUP 20 7,563 09-26-2023, 04:46 PM
Last Post: elcastor21
  For Sale: Young Online University in California bjcheung77 19 7,842 09-26-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: elcastor21
  Employment Opportunities in Online Schools BSBRose21 4 2,298 09-26-2023, 06:19 AM
Last Post: sarahmac
  The middlemen of online higher ed article cardiacclep 0 1,589 12-31-2022, 01:27 PM
Last Post: cardiacclep
  Modern Languages Launches Online Language Courses LevelUP 0 1,441 07-23-2022, 11:09 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Faced with a desperate skills shortage, tech leaders plead for CS reform in schools MNomadic 5 2,719 07-19-2022, 06:24 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Southern China new hotspot for British schools bjcheung77 3 2,474 04-09-2021, 09:42 PM
Last Post: ashkir

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)