07-22-2016, 06:30 PM
Wow! Thank you guys for so much helpful info!
Here are my thoughts after reading your suggestions and getting a few more days of studying under my belt:
I'm still going to attempt to take the biology CLEP even though it's only worth three credits, my reasoning is because I honestly don't want to have to have another course to worry about my grade in, and testing out of this class and a few more will allow me to have a lighter load pretty much every semester and ensure that I will finish my credit requirements in two years. And passing this CLEP will also knock out my science requirement for my degree.
I am also going to borrow a friend's Apologia Biology textbook to study.
I am definitely using the amazing compilation of Wikipedia links, thank you clep3705, you have made my life a bazillion times easier.
I have started watching the Crash Course videos.
I'm looking into purchasing a CliffsNotes biology book (can't decide between the Quick Review and the AP book).
Also looking into an REA biology book too, either the super review or the CLEP specific book.
I will eventually buy the Petersons tests too.
And I have a full-access account to InstantCert and am using the flash cards, but mostly I'm using the biology specific thread.
Again, thank y'all for the helpful info! If you have any more suggestions I'm totally open to hearing because I'm still a little overwhelmed.
Here are my thoughts after reading your suggestions and getting a few more days of studying under my belt:
I'm still going to attempt to take the biology CLEP even though it's only worth three credits, my reasoning is because I honestly don't want to have to have another course to worry about my grade in, and testing out of this class and a few more will allow me to have a lighter load pretty much every semester and ensure that I will finish my credit requirements in two years. And passing this CLEP will also knock out my science requirement for my degree.
I am also going to borrow a friend's Apologia Biology textbook to study.
I am definitely using the amazing compilation of Wikipedia links, thank you clep3705, you have made my life a bazillion times easier.
I have started watching the Crash Course videos.
I'm looking into purchasing a CliffsNotes biology book (can't decide between the Quick Review and the AP book).
Also looking into an REA biology book too, either the super review or the CLEP specific book.
I will eventually buy the Petersons tests too.
And I have a full-access account to InstantCert and am using the flash cards, but mostly I'm using the biology specific thread.
Again, thank y'all for the helpful info! If you have any more suggestions I'm totally open to hearing because I'm still a little overwhelmed.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)