Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overwhelmed by Biology CLEP, what do I do??
#22
musictester Wrote:Philippians 4:8, you will do great! I was really worried about my first for credit test (DSST Environmental Science), WAY overstudied, and passed with good margin. You will do fine! Blessings on your test!

Thank you!! You have no idea how much I needed the encouragement. I have had a busy few weeks and was really getting discouraged about this exam but your post really motivated me and made me want to try to tackle this test. Thank you again!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Overwhelmed by Biology CLEP, what do I do?? - by philippians4:8 - 08-18-2016, 10:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RA Credit Source for General Biology II + Lab aseneca 2 2,133 03-31-2025, 11:32 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Feeling overwhelmed JerBear3000 2 1,610 09-12-2024, 07:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  New here; intrigued, slightly confused and overwhelmed jobojoe285 39 12,981 08-26-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: jobojoe285
Sad New member overwhelmed by the all infos... TR_mahmutpek 3 1,666 06-17-2024, 10:36 AM
Last Post: davewill
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 5,208 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 2,104 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 4,427 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket
  combine CLEP & ACTFL? defmo 5 3,508 08-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Prep for College Composition with Essay CLEP ? abs_co 3 3,646 11-11-2021, 07:39 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Big Grin CLEP US HISTORY II Advice basol007 2 2,981 03-14-2021, 02:14 PM
Last Post: basol007

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)