Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DSST Intro To Law Enforcement
#4
amit Wrote:Thanks dfrecore. I am not sure if I would have progressed to where I am today without the help and support of such wonderful people on the forum like you.
It was a major dent to my excitement when I heard today that its not considered an UL course as I was looking forward to getting on the capstone wonder wagon. I guess that has to wait now...

I have already completed :

Business Ethics and Society (DSST)
Org Behavior (DSST)
World Religions (DSST)
Substance Abuse (DSST)
History of the Vietnam War (DSST)

I dropped TESU an email today to confirm if Social Psychology (Study.com) will fit the bill but I am already signed up and completed 2 chapters out of the 10. I am just hoping and trying my best to complete my degree as early as possible but am not very thrilled with the academic advising at TESU.

Thanks again for your help. I truly appreciate it !

You're very welcome - always happy to help!

TESU (on Study.com's website) says it comes in as PSY-370: Thomas Edison State University. So you should be good to go on that one.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA


Messages In This Thread
DSST Intro To Law Enforcement - by amit - 08-31-2016, 10:19 AM
DSST Intro To Law Enforcement - by amit - 08-31-2016, 04:11 PM
DSST Intro To Law Enforcement - by dfrecore - 08-31-2016, 05:05 PM
DSST Intro To Law Enforcement - by amit - 09-01-2016, 11:13 AM
DSST Intro To Law Enforcement - by dfrecore - 09-05-2016, 02:18 AM
DSST Intro To Law Enforcement - by amit - 09-05-2016, 10:29 AM
DSST Intro To Law Enforcement - by jsd - 09-05-2016, 11:15 AM
DSST Intro To Law Enforcement - by amit - 09-05-2016, 06:42 PM
RE: DSST Intro To Law Enforcement - by mpgnazzo - 11-29-2017, 07:42 PM
RE: DSST Intro To Law Enforcement - by Joeman200 - 11-30-2017, 09:47 AM
DSST Intro To Law Enforcement - by dfrecore - 08-31-2016, 12:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU received my DSST transcript - do I need to do anything? Kelly Green 8 5,064 08-29-2018, 12:02 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
Question Can I send CLEP/DSST scores for 2 Bachelor Degrees? elenlushk 3 3,825 08-16-2018, 11:07 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  DSST credit on TESU Individual Learning Account (Credit Bank)? Kelly Green 6 4,495 08-11-2018, 01:11 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Intro + Degree advice, looking at TESU for multiple degrees, BSBA + BSAST coloradocale 14 8,236 08-02-2018, 08:53 PM
Last Post: coloradocale
  DSST Management Information Systems and CLEP Business Information systems vetvso 10 5,532 06-06-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  SL Intro to C++ transfer as 3cr not 4cr? mudball 4 2,857 02-06-2018, 06:38 PM
Last Post: mudball
  Business Statistics & Intro to Computer Science masrat858 3 2,739 12-29-2017, 08:43 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  DSST Supervision transfer to Excelsior bernieyeater 3 2,744 10-23-2017, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
  Can intro to psychology, sociology & criminal justice used as general ed at TESU posabsolute 7 3,904 10-12-2017, 04:35 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Excelsior DSST equivalency clep3705 2 3,409 07-01-2017, 12:10 AM
Last Post: dfrecore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)