Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Study.com free trial question
#7
Because Study.com is video-based, I don't see how one can whip through the course unless they already know the subject well enough to score an 80% on all the quizzes. I think those cases are rare. This is the reason why I opted to spend over $400 for the Anatomy and Physiology Uexcel rather than spend $200 for A&P I and II at Study.com. Speed wasn't really the issue; I just didn't want to spend dozens of hours watching boring videos in order to pass a million quizzes.
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Study.com free trial question - by Aurelius - 09-07-2016, 06:54 PM
Study.com free trial question - by yb1 - 09-08-2016, 07:45 AM
Study.com free trial question - by Laura27282 - 09-08-2016, 08:44 AM
Study.com free trial question - by dfrecore - 09-08-2016, 09:25 AM
Study.com free trial question - by Laura27282 - 09-08-2016, 11:04 AM
Study.com free trial question - by dfrecore - 09-08-2016, 04:40 PM
Study.com free trial question - by sanantone - 09-08-2016, 04:59 PM
Study.com free trial question - by ndelco - 09-08-2016, 05:41 PM
Study.com free trial question - by sanantone - 09-08-2016, 05:43 PM
Study.com free trial question - by ndelco - 09-08-2016, 06:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Practically free Health Certification TINASAM 6 297 Yesterday, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,372 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,434 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Useful information for anyone who eventually wants to study in Canada. Dowew 1 1,091 03-01-2026, 09:47 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free/cheap unaccredited Christian degrees CollegeStudentAC 2 2,124 12-26-2025, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Bingbong
  Christmas Courses (Free) MichaelGates 5 3,581 12-15-2025, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Trauma-Informed Certificate/Certification for Coaches (Free) MichaelGates 2 2,200 08-31-2025, 12:13 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  Free college for "Senior citizens" jb111 8 6,272 07-13-2025, 12:47 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  Mental Health, Psychological, Spiritual First Aid – Free MichaelGates 0 1,736 07-11-2025, 04:06 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  study.com trial help rodlers 4 5,711 05-14-2025, 10:58 AM
Last Post: rodlers

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)