Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ACE credit timing?
#1
Sorry for the cryptic title. I'm wondering if I can get credit for taking a class that is currently not yet evaluated, however will be shortly. If I take the class now and don't requested to be added to my ace transcript until after it's been recommended, will I still get the appropriate credit? This question stems from the fact that my membership at Shmoop is monthly. I'd like to knock one of the literature classes out before my membership runs out for the month. At which time we assume the price will increase.
B&M
Introduction To Computer Information Systems
French I

ALEKS
Intermediate Algebra
College Algebra
PreCalculus

SOPHIA
Art History 1
Environmental Science
Human Biology
Foundations Of English Composition
Conflict Resolution
College Readiness

Reply


Messages In This Thread
ACE credit timing? - by CGaboury - 09-15-2016, 04:51 PM
ACE credit timing? - by jsd - 09-15-2016, 04:52 PM
ACE credit timing? - by allvia - 09-16-2016, 08:19 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  $100 1 credit Graduate Education courses from The Federal Reserve & Wichita State U KaraStarbuck 8 3,941 09-02-2026, 11:29 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,141 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  ACTFL credit transfer degreedude80 2 1,108 06-03-2026, 06:24 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  Spanish Credit Coachr21 7 1,996 04-05-2026, 12:56 PM
Last Post: wow
  CHEAP, Christian, RA, CBE Now Accepting ACE Credit SophiaPrincess 12 5,066 02-25-2026, 09:44 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Get college credit for knowing a Language Personherebb9 13 7,450 12-31-2025, 01:54 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  The Rise of the 90 Credit Bachelor Degree SteveFoerster 5 3,265 11-28-2025, 12:09 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Information The DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, and more! jsd 1 99,684 09-17-2025, 06:47 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  DEAC seeking comments on 90 credit Bachelor degrees and subscription-based tuition SteveFoerster 7 3,878 08-06-2025, 12:03 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Is there a college that uses projects for credit? pluggingalong 13 7,129 06-11-2025, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)