Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ACE credit timing?
#3
CGaboury - I'm in the same situation. I'm going to take all the test/exams except the final. Once I see it listed as ACE approved I will take the final, that will give me a valid end date. Also considering their recently added Math courses actually say they were qualified back in July (even though they just appeared in the list this week), I see little risk in doing all the work expect the final. Like you the month is already paid for and I have time to do the work now.
Amberton - MSHRB
TESU - ASNSM/BSBA



Reply


Messages In This Thread
ACE credit timing? - by CGaboury - 09-15-2016, 04:51 PM
ACE credit timing? - by jsd - 09-15-2016, 04:52 PM
ACE credit timing? - by allvia - 09-16-2016, 08:19 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  $100 1 credit Graduate Education courses from The Federal Reserve & Wichita State U KaraStarbuck 8 3,905 09-02-2026, 11:29 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,117 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  ACTFL credit transfer degreedude80 2 1,092 06-03-2026, 06:24 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  Spanish Credit Coachr21 7 1,969 04-05-2026, 12:56 PM
Last Post: wow
  CHEAP, Christian, RA, CBE Now Accepting ACE Credit SophiaPrincess 12 5,042 02-25-2026, 09:44 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Get college credit for knowing a Language Personherebb9 13 7,429 12-31-2025, 01:54 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  The Rise of the 90 Credit Bachelor Degree SteveFoerster 5 3,251 11-28-2025, 12:09 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Information The DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, and more! jsd 1 99,625 09-17-2025, 06:47 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  DEAC seeking comments on 90 credit Bachelor degrees and subscription-based tuition SteveFoerster 7 3,846 08-06-2025, 12:03 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Is there a college that uses projects for credit? pluggingalong 13 7,116 06-11-2025, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)