Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Finally!!!
#3
Wonderful that you stuck with it -- congrats!!!
BA.SS: TESU '17
AA.LS, with Honors: CC '16
CHW Certification: CC '15
ΦΘΚ, Alumna Member

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."― Confucius



B&M University: '92-'95
CC: '95-'16
CLEP: A&I Lit; '08
DSST: HTYH; '08
FEMA: unusable at TESU
IIA: Ethics & CPCU; '15
Kaplan: PLA course; '14,
NFA: 2 CR; '15
SOPHIA: Intro Soc; '15
Straighterline: US History II, Intro Religion, Bus. Ethics, Prin. Mgmt, Cult. Anthro, Org Behavior, American Gov't, Bus. Comm; '15
Study.com: Social Psych, Hist of Vietnam, Abnorm Psych, Research Methods in Psych, Classroom Mgmt, Ed Psych; '16
TECEP: Psych of Women, Tech Writing, Med Term, Nutrition, Eng Comp I; '16
TESU: BA.SS Capstone course; '16

Ended with a total of 170 undergrad credits (plus lots of CEUs). My "I'm finally done" thread


Messages In This Thread
Finally!!! - by Nixi - 09-16-2016, 07:43 PM
Finally!!! - by jsd - 09-16-2016, 07:47 PM
Finally!!! - by Mamasaphire - 09-16-2016, 08:03 PM
Finally!!! - by KayV - 09-16-2016, 09:06 PM
Finally!!! - by rebel100 - 09-16-2016, 11:28 PM
Finally!!! - by bjcheung77 - 09-16-2016, 11:52 PM
Finally!!! - by tsimmns - 09-17-2016, 09:14 AM
Finally!!! - by smf6824 - 09-17-2016, 09:24 AM
Finally!!! - by cookderosa - 09-17-2016, 09:25 AM
Finally!!! - by Test-o-matic - 09-17-2016, 10:31 AM
Finally!!! - by ladylearner - 09-17-2016, 01:19 PM
Finally!!! - by bricabrac - 09-17-2016, 05:49 PM
Finally!!! - by davewill - 09-17-2016, 05:57 PM
Finally!!! - by Nixi - 09-17-2016, 07:26 PM
Finally!!! - by nurselu - 09-18-2016, 07:44 PM
Finally!!! - by AngelaP - 09-19-2016, 01:07 PM
Finally!!! - by jlearn25 - 09-19-2016, 02:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I finally get to create this thread...! Joeman200 9 4,080 03-17-2018, 09:18 AM
Last Post: hsfamfun
  Finally! Finishing TESU BA in Computer Science by May! Wittiest 5 2,922 02-24-2018, 01:27 AM
Last Post: rlw74
  finally done! CM1999 9 3,586 01-04-2018, 11:29 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  My I'm Done Post... Finally!! Synicaal 10 5,411 08-23-2017, 10:41 AM
Last Post: RANSOMSOUL
  I am finally done! BSBA CIS + GM yb1 13 4,497 05-19-2017, 12:32 PM
Last Post: bricabrac
  TESU Capstone started, finally DavidHume 2 1,998 03-21-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: rlw74
  It took forever, but I am finally done! BALS at TESU sammeecat 23 6,312 03-21-2017, 05:06 AM
Last Post: kb4ns1
  Finally done! TESC BSBA creditmonsoon 13 4,831 02-15-2017, 05:56 PM
Last Post: tesu-acct-student
  The end of my BA.SS is finally in sight! Mamasaphire 7 2,372 04-21-2016, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Inteljustice2
  I'm finally a college grad! davewill 18 5,469 04-16-2016, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Aurelius

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)