When my son graduates from high school, I intend to issue a transcript and diploma. I create quarterly reports now but I'll be creating a transcript at the end of each semester. In fact, I'm using HSLDA's https://www.fasttranscripts.com/ program because if something happens to me as administrator, someone still needs to be able to issue the transcripts if and when he needs them.
My state, NC, has more homeschool students that private school students and more homeschool students than any other state. It's not at all unusual in my area. I'm thankful for that.
Here's a list of homeschool friendly colleges.
http://www.homeschoolfacts.com/homeschoo...leges.html
My state, NC, has more homeschool students that private school students and more homeschool students than any other state. It's not at all unusual in my area. I'm thankful for that.
Here's a list of homeschool friendly colleges.
http://www.homeschoolfacts.com/homeschoo...leges.html
Don't miss out on something great just because it might also be difficult.
Road traveled: AA (2013) > BS (2014) > MS (2016) > Doctorate (2024)
If God hadn't been there for me, I never would have made it. Psalm 94:16-19
Road traveled: AA (2013) > BS (2014) > MS (2016) > Doctorate (2024)
If God hadn't been there for me, I never would have made it. Psalm 94:16-19


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)