10-07-2016, 07:38 PM
I'm completely knew to the whole earning a degree by tests/online (in a very short period of time). I have a rough understanding that it's the type of method which requires discipline and being self-organized, which are things I very much enjoy and excel at.
What brought me here and why I would be interested in getting a degree is because I need a university degree to teach overseas. There have been other situations where not having a degree has caused me issues. If I can get a degree in a year, even with hard work, I think it's worth it.
While getting a degree is good, I want it to be useful, enjoyable (something I enjoy) and something which I am interested in. What interests me the most is a BA in Foreign Language, or any degree which would be related to language, such as interpretation or translation.
Are any of these available to do in one year and by tests/online (or almost all online)?
Kind regards.
What brought me here and why I would be interested in getting a degree is because I need a university degree to teach overseas. There have been other situations where not having a degree has caused me issues. If I can get a degree in a year, even with hard work, I think it's worth it.
While getting a degree is good, I want it to be useful, enjoyable (something I enjoy) and something which I am interested in. What interests me the most is a BA in Foreign Language, or any degree which would be related to language, such as interpretation or translation.
Are any of these available to do in one year and by tests/online (or almost all online)?
Kind regards.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)