02-07-2017, 12:05 PM
No need to debate the political merits here JSD.....its all being said in the comments section of this article. https://www.yahoo.com/news/san-francisco...05087.html
Note that this is for Community College and to access the "free" funds one would have to live in San Fransisco for a year and a day.....if you can afford that I bet you can afford the tuition in the first place. https://www.ccsf.edu/en/student-services...-fees.html
Note that this is for Community College and to access the "free" funds one would have to live in San Fransisco for a year and a day.....if you can afford that I bet you can afford the tuition in the first place. https://www.ccsf.edu/en/student-services...-fees.html
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010
I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this). Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.
Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010
I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this). Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.
Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)