Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A website to help you with passing Aleks Math Courses
#29
heinzmoleman Wrote:People who abuse this site are the reason there is such a stigma regarding online degrees and classes. The credits mean nothing if you don't retain the knowledge. By all means use the website for help learning the material but please don't rely on it to pass the assessments, you are doing yourself a great disservice. I've taken two Aleks classes so far and am currently on my 3rd, all within a month. The courses are very doable and I retained alot of the material.

I know PLENTY of people in B&M schools that do that all the time. Actually, I think everyone I know has said at least once, "I'm taking this stupid course because I have to, it sucks, I don't care, I'll never use this in life" or something to that effect. They learn enough to pass whatever they don't need for the job they want, and then move on.

I worked in the business world for 10+ years, and NEVER used Algebra or Stats even once. Sometimes, colleges make requirements for degrees that have absolutely NOTHING to do with the real world at all. So if someone just wants to pass a class without getting the knowledge, that's fine by me.

And if you don't like us here on this forum, then why are you here?
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Reply


Messages In This Thread
A website to help you with passing Aleks Math Courses - by dfrecore - 03-08-2017, 01:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Business Required Courses? Am I reading this right? Arkhos 2 3,796 09-26-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  $100 1 credit Graduate Education courses from The Federal Reserve & Wichita State U KaraStarbuck 8 3,940 09-02-2026, 11:29 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,442 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Looking for online, self-paced computer science core courses that offer RA credits mylo 5 1,813 04-22-2026, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Holocaust Courses MichaelGates 5 2,072 01-28-2026, 01:45 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  Master List of Online Platforms with College Courses/Degrees SophiaPrincess 15 14,778 01-12-2026, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Kabir
  Christmas Courses (Free) MichaelGates 5 3,584 12-15-2025, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Looking for AI courses dodek101 2 1,599 11-06-2025, 11:03 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Coaching Courses MichaelGates 6 3,648 09-02-2025, 04:51 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  Game Math, ICCP Tests, TESC Operating Systems Test AVG 4 3,636 06-16-2025, 01:42 AM
Last Post: macronpio

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)