03-09-2017, 06:04 PM
bricabrac Wrote:Whatever copy you have may not be searchable. It happens sometimes with write protected documents.
I have the 6th and 7th editions (under part two, chap 3 - sales strategy - relationship and selling strategy). Search/look for relationship strategy or partnership relationship, it's a common term, not edition specific. Strategic partnership is also a common term.
I just checked the 9th edition TOC, topic begins on page 57.
Kind of off-topic, but I'm curious, why did you end up getting two versions?
And I know, I read that, but there's no Monsanto case and nothing refers to a Strategic Selling Alliance. I did end up finding Strategic partnership briefly mentioned on page 48(may be different since i'm reading off a kindle), and it seems like, based off that, I answered Strategic alliance correctly, so that's a relief.
Anyways, on to advertising for me. Thanks for helping out!
Started Sept. 2016 -Thomas Edison State Univeristy - BSBA - Marketing 120/120 DONE
ACE/ALT 41 CR
TECEP: 15 CR
ALEKS: Intermediate Algebra l College Algebra l Statistics l
The Institutes: Ethics
Saylor: Principles of Marketing
Straighterline: American Government l Intro to Religion l Principles of Management l English Comp II l
Study.com : Business 308 l History 108 l Principles of Finance l Digital Marketing
CSU CBE: Market Research l
TECEP: Strategic Management l Public relations l Advertising l Sales Mgmt l Marketing Comm
Community College B&M Courses (2013-2015) 64 CR General Ed. and Business
Short-term Objective: TESU BSBA in Marketing by Sept. 2017 (DONE!) Graduating in June
Long-term Objective: Career in marketing then eventually MBA or MSC in Marketing later on
ACE/ALT 41 CR
TECEP: 15 CR
ALEKS: Intermediate Algebra l College Algebra l Statistics l
The Institutes: Ethics
Saylor: Principles of Marketing
Straighterline: American Government l Intro to Religion l Principles of Management l English Comp II l
Study.com : Business 308 l History 108 l Principles of Finance l Digital Marketing
CSU CBE: Market Research l
TECEP: Strategic Management l Public relations l Advertising l Sales Mgmt l Marketing Comm
Community College B&M Courses (2013-2015) 64 CR General Ed. and Business
Short-term Objective: TESU BSBA in Marketing by Sept. 2017 (DONE!) Graduating in June
Long-term Objective: Career in marketing then eventually MBA or MSC in Marketing later on


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)