03-16-2017, 08:15 AM
cookderosa Wrote:I know both of these colleges BOG degrees are "for adults" but I'm wondering where they draw the line? The big 3 publish an age requirement of 21, but we all know it is frequently waived. Any ideas?
As I recall they stipulate a period of 2 years since HS graduation
"Students are eligible for admission to the program two years after graduation from high school. In case of those passing a high school equivalency examination, admission must be two years after their high school class has graduated."
Former University of Pennsylvania Economics Major Trying to Restart
Currently working on Study.com Guardian Scholarship: Personal Finance, American Government, Environmental Science, Intro to Management, Hist Vietnam War - 15cr
ALEKs: Beginning/Intermediate/College Algebra - 9cr
The Institutes: Professional Ethics - 2cr
TEEX: All 3 Cyber Security - 6cr
CLEP:A&I Lit - 6cr
Sophia: Building Teams - 1cr
Kaplan: PLA - 3cr
Saylor: Env Ethics - 3cr
45cr down
Currently working on Study.com Guardian Scholarship: Personal Finance, American Government, Environmental Science, Intro to Management, Hist Vietnam War - 15cr
ALEKs: Beginning/Intermediate/College Algebra - 9cr
The Institutes: Professional Ethics - 2cr
TEEX: All 3 Cyber Security - 6cr
CLEP:A&I Lit - 6cr
Sophia: Building Teams - 1cr
Kaplan: PLA - 3cr
Saylor: Env Ethics - 3cr
45cr down


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)