04-12-2017, 06:59 PM
Dfrecore, or anyone else. Can you elaborate a bit more on my comments below
Sign up for Study.com, to get affiliate pricing at TESU ($1800 for the residency fee instead of $2500, and a waiver of the cornerstone). I log onto the study.com website and when i click on 'sign up' i get three options. Basic, Premium and Accelerator. The later costing $200 a month which i assume is what i want, correct?. I want to make sure i sign up for what you asked me to
Then, start studying like crazy for the TECEP, and working through ALEKS - you have until the 30th before that expires. The 30th of what month?
Make sure you sign up for an ACE account right away as well. What is an ACE account what will this do for me
Sign up for Study.com, to get affiliate pricing at TESU ($1800 for the residency fee instead of $2500, and a waiver of the cornerstone). I log onto the study.com website and when i click on 'sign up' i get three options. Basic, Premium and Accelerator. The later costing $200 a month which i assume is what i want, correct?. I want to make sure i sign up for what you asked me to
Then, start studying like crazy for the TECEP, and working through ALEKS - you have until the 30th before that expires. The 30th of what month?
Make sure you sign up for an ACE account right away as well. What is an ACE account what will this do for me


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)