04-12-2017, 11:42 PM
MrCooperTHE1 Wrote:Thanks so much for this dfrecore. This helps a ton. I just filled out the application, paid the fee and will call admissions in a few hours to have the app expedited for the May term.
Im curious, the degree plan you provided looks good. Do you/did you work in admissions somewhere or just very knowledgeable in the subject? Id like some background on the plan so i don't run into any issues when its finished and i think I'm done. Should i run the plan by someone at TESU?
Looking forward to your response.
I have spent the last 4 years learning, learning, learning from this forum. I have a 1000-line Excel spreadsheet with all of the inexpensive courses, with TESU's course equivalencies on it. Notes, all kinds of other info. I update it as I learn something new here (people report in, SL and Study.com update their websites with new course info, etc.). It's a lot of work to keep that spreadsheet updated.
Now, if you asked me questions about COSC or EC, I can tell you virtually nothing, because I decided to get very knowledgeable about TESU, at the expense of knowing much about the other options.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers DSST Computers, Pers Fin CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats Ed4Credit Acct 2 PF Fin Mgmt ALEKS Int & Coll Alg Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics Kaplan PLA
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers DSST Computers, Pers Fin CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats Ed4Credit Acct 2 PF Fin Mgmt ALEKS Int & Coll Alg Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics Kaplan PLA


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)