Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SL Financial Accounting info and question on Managerial Accounting
#9
wandac Wrote:I was thinking your son did Accounting 1 and Managerial Accounting. For some reason I thought he skipped Accounting 2 and Financial Accounting. He must be gifted if he breezed through Financial Accounting because my son has spent over 2 weeks on it and still has 2 tests to go. Kudos to him! I agree that Accounting 1 & 2 can be completed in a few days each.

Interesting - I just checked and yes, he took Accounting 1 and Managerial Accounting. Both Accounting 1 and Financial Accounting transfer in as the same course at WGU, so I didn't realize they were very different. Now that I'm reading your post I'm glad it seems he picked the easier one. I think he spent a week on Accounting 1. Hated every second of it but didn't have any trouble with it - it sounds like Financial Accounting might be more math-heavy.
Here Researching for my son, who has done the following:
Community College: Intro to Philosophy, Fundamentals of IT, English Comp 1
Saylor: Intro to Business, Principles of  Marketing, Corporate Communication
Shmoop: US History 2 (WGU won't accept this)
ALEKS: Int. Algebra, College Algebra
Study.com: Personal Finance, Principles of Finance, HR Management, Global Business, Advanced Operations Management
Straighterline: US History 2, Environmental Science, US History, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, English Comp 2, Principles of Management, Business Law, Business Ethics, Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Accounting 1,Communication, Managerial Accounting, Statistics
Ed4Credit: Managing Information Systems
Sophia: Project Management
WGU: Bachelors in HR Management 

Second son is currently attending Penn Foster for his high school diploma, then on to Ashworth for An Associates in Criminal Justice
Reply


Messages In This Thread
SL Financial Accounting info and question on Managerial Accounting - by rowan555 - 05-27-2017, 04:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question re certain topics and StraighterLine DNA course daydream 9 1,287 07-11-2026, 10:20 PM
Last Post: daydream
  Associates Degree Question Continuethejourney 38 6,205 03-25-2026, 09:26 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com English Comp II Info MrBossmanJr 35 18,786 07-27-2025, 05:40 PM
Last Post: pluggingalong
  I have a question Emence 5 2,778 02-17-2025, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Emence
  Straighter Line Textbook Question kikikoder 4 2,311 12-16-2024, 10:31 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Google IT Support - course question and ACE rvm 4 4,462 10-21-2024, 12:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Sophia Credits Question and updated plan MCMDF79 10 5,722 10-02-2024, 09:43 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Question re: Straighterline ACC150 ExcellentPhoto 3 2,277 08-16-2024, 11:49 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Managerial Accounting Sophia faptaincrunch 3 2,600 07-24-2024, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Kioslap
  Study.com Membership Pause Question mysonx3 8 10,289 06-28-2024, 05:26 PM
Last Post: Amiiinnaaaaa

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)