Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Perfect Studying Website?
#20
dfrecore Wrote:I definitely can afford to pay my own way, but I feel like I already pay others' way with my tax dollars.

The way I personally "give back" is through this forum. I spend a lot of my time on here, trying to help people for free. I also help people I know or meet in my community who want a degree. I've even started helping high school kids who I meet through my kids.

LOL, I feel exactly the same way as you do. I'm not "rich or anything" but I pay my own schooling (the NA and RA routes) until I found a program I wanted to stick with.
Further to that, I also meet people from work/kids preschool/sports, kids older siblings, community, neighbors, you name it... whoever needs an educated opinion on anything including their education, I am there to provide some guidance and support as well.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Perfect Studying Website? - by DefaultUser - 06-14-2017, 10:48 AM
Perfect Studying Website? - by Collegelady2 - 06-14-2017, 10:51 AM
Perfect Studying Website? - by DefaultUser - 06-14-2017, 11:07 AM
Perfect Studying Website? - by davewill - 06-14-2017, 11:40 AM
Perfect Studying Website? - by SDO - 06-14-2017, 11:51 AM
Perfect Studying Website? - by bluebooger - 06-14-2017, 12:53 PM
Perfect Studying Website? - by Collegelady2 - 06-14-2017, 01:03 PM
Perfect Studying Website? - by sanantone - 06-14-2017, 01:17 PM
Perfect Studying Website? - by bjcheung77 - 06-14-2017, 01:19 PM
Perfect Studying Website? - by Collegelady2 - 06-14-2017, 01:21 PM
Perfect Studying Website? - by DefaultUser - 06-14-2017, 01:26 PM
Perfect Studying Website? - by DefaultUser - 06-14-2017, 01:39 PM
Perfect Studying Website? - by dfrecore - 06-14-2017, 04:47 PM
Perfect Studying Website? - by davewill - 06-14-2017, 06:25 PM
Perfect Studying Website? - by Collegelady2 - 06-14-2017, 08:24 PM
Perfect Studying Website? - by rlw74 - 06-14-2017, 08:26 PM
Perfect Studying Website? - by keepsingin - 06-14-2017, 09:43 PM
Perfect Studying Website? - by dfrecore - 06-14-2017, 11:56 PM
Perfect Studying Website? - by bjcheung77 - 06-15-2017, 01:34 AM
Perfect Studying Website? - by bjcheung77 - 06-15-2017, 01:38 AM
Perfect Studying Website? - by adrianeraldo - 07-04-2017, 12:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Studying Medicine Later in Life dewisant 0 2,008 09-24-2025, 01:34 PM
Last Post: dewisant
Shocked Near 100% Perfect AI Human Videos are Here!!! LevelUP 2 2,704 02-12-2025, 10:44 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Problems registering on the "sister" website SweetSecret 12 4,833 06-21-2022, 02:02 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Website Building Alpha 10 3,593 06-11-2022, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Showcase your portfolio website! bjcheung77 1 1,706 03-14-2021, 03:36 AM
Last Post: asianphd
  Microsoft Azure Status Website bjcheung77 0 1,509 09-28-2020, 07:31 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  You know you've been studying too much when... rachel83az 4 2,169 08-31-2020, 11:11 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Did this website just drastically change? MNomadic 19 7,157 03-04-2019, 12:19 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Is there a website that shows episode content? Prloko 11 26,017 08-29-2016, 01:24 PM
Last Post: davewill
  MIT & Khan Academy website Daithi 1 1,965 08-22-2013, 05:19 AM
Last Post: cookderosa

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)