Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I received my diploma for my 20th degree
#7
(10-25-2017, 10:14 AM)Life Long Learning Wrote: Degree collecting might turn into an addiction for you as you are darn good at this.  Big Grin

Not the OP, but I am definitely considering the advanced degree program in degree collecting, after I finish the prerequisites Smile

[-] The following 2 users Like Ideas's post:
  • a2jc4life, Life Long Learning


Messages In This Thread
RE: I received my diploma for my 20th degree - by Ideas - 10-25-2017, 12:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do i Do if an application asks for GPA with a degree from the Big 3? Crt 5 7,363 09-19-2018, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Johmford
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 6,264 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Help with figuring out TESU History Degree plan AJay5595 10 7,338 09-06-2018, 10:56 AM
Last Post: BAngieB
  Associates degree in Business - Options? allen3373 9 6,230 09-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  My Technical Studies Degree Plan SRES 17 10,798 08-31-2018, 12:23 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  BSBA in Finance Degree Plan from TESU UnbreakablyDetermined 2 5,053 08-30-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Luiscastaneda25
  Has anyone been overlooked for a degree Crt 21 11,529 08-29-2018, 12:06 PM
Last Post: jsd
  TESU received my DSST transcript - do I need to do anything? Kelly Green 8 5,058 08-29-2018, 12:02 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Advice on Choosing a Degree Program UnbreakablyDetermined 3 4,278 08-26-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  COSC 2nd Degree Plan mb232627 5 5,196 08-24-2018, 12:55 AM
Last Post: mb232627

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)