Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2017 Pass Rates
#9
I might be missing something crucial here but why are some of the civilian pass rates (provided in the link) so much higher than the rates in the OP? I was a little worried when I saw the first set of numbers, as I'm planning on taking the CLEP for US Lit, US Gov, and English Lit but after seeing the rates on the link I'm thinking maybe I don't have to worry too much about immense amounts study time. Anyone know why the discrepancy?
Working towards BALS at TESU

Transfer:
 41 credits 

Currently working on: 
Language and Literacy in Education (OnlineDegree)

Completed:
Study.com: Personal Finance 102, History 108, Psychology 106, Psychology 104, Communications 120, Religion 101

Free: Cyber Security for Everyone, Cyber Security for Professionals

CLEP (free through Modern States): American Government, A+I Lit, American Lit, History of the US 1
Reply


Messages In This Thread
2017 Pass Rates - by cookderosa - 12-15-2017, 09:42 AM
RE: 2017 Pass Rates - by originalamyj - 12-15-2017, 02:15 PM
RE: 2017 Pass Rates - by RANSOMSOUL - 12-15-2017, 03:52 PM
RE: 2017 Pass Rates - by dfrecore - 12-15-2017, 04:06 PM
RE: 2017 Pass Rates - by cookderosa - 12-15-2017, 08:24 PM
RE: 2017 Pass Rates - by RANSOMSOUL - 12-15-2017, 08:34 PM
RE: 2017 Pass Rates - by greencouch - 12-15-2017, 07:58 PM
RE: 2017 Pass Rates - by Life Long Learning - 12-15-2017, 08:02 PM
RE: 2017 Pass Rates - by Doodlebabe - 12-16-2017, 02:09 PM
RE: 2017 Pass Rates - by dfrecore - 12-16-2017, 03:17 PM
RE: 2017 Pass Rates - by Life Long Learning - 12-16-2017, 07:19 PM
RE: 2017 Pass Rates - by sanantone - 12-16-2017, 08:19 PM
RE: 2017 Pass Rates - by Life Long Learning - 12-16-2017, 08:53 PM
RE: 2017 Pass Rates - by sanantone - 12-16-2017, 10:16 PM
RE: 2017 Pass Rates - by Life Long Learning - 12-16-2017, 10:27 PM
RE: 2017 Pass Rates - by sanantone - 12-17-2017, 12:26 AM
RE: 2017 Pass Rates - by Life Long Learning - 12-17-2017, 12:50 AM
RE: 2017 Pass Rates - by sanantone - 12-17-2017, 02:25 AM
RE: 2017 Pass Rates - by 22gunsonfire - 12-17-2017, 10:50 AM
RE: 2017 Pass Rates - by Life Long Learning - 12-17-2017, 11:08 PM
RE: 2017 Pass Rates - by RANSOMSOUL - 12-16-2017, 02:25 PM
RE: 2017 Pass Rates - by 22gunsonfire - 12-16-2017, 08:05 PM
RE: 2017 Pass Rates - by dfrecore - 12-16-2017, 08:35 PM
RE: 2017 Pass Rates - by jmeitrem - 12-22-2017, 07:27 AM
RE: 2017 Pass Rates - by cookderosa - 12-22-2017, 08:24 AM
RE: 2017 Pass Rates - by cookderosa - 12-22-2017, 08:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  university of michigan goes pass/fail for first semester freshman bluebooger 2 670 08-13-2026, 11:36 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Online university with exams, projects, flat rates ArboristFlames 9 11,471 01-25-2025, 01:30 PM
Last Post: ArboristFlames
  Why Those Super Low College Admissions Rates Can Be Misleading LevelUP 0 1,694 04-25-2023, 05:54 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Highest and Lowest Divorce Rates by Occupation sanantone 14 14,172 09-04-2022, 03:56 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Suicide Rates by Industry and Occupation for Men and Women sanantone 0 1,508 09-01-2022, 11:02 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  College dropout rates gams007 9 3,464 05-01-2022, 08:46 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  [CC] Opportunity to change B- into PASS/FAIL credit Lightorb333 5 2,950 09-24-2021, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Lightorb333
  Graduation Rates for Popular Online Colleges sanantone 17 9,732 07-17-2021, 05:14 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Like To Know simple Way To Pass Western Civilization MidtownNYC 2 2,658 07-29-2019, 07:06 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  in 2017 I gave up on this before I even started. Now I'm serious, but I need help. David.Hamad 21 7,427 05-10-2019, 01:44 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)