Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Using Shmoop & SL - need help with plan
#12
I decided to be patient and not sign up to pay for Study.com $200 membership and instead apply for the Study.com scholarship. I'm nervous but excited. Fingers crossed! If I get it, looks like I'll have to take finance again!? LOL
“Crazy people don't know they're crazy. I know I'm crazy, therefore I'm not crazy, isn't that crazy?” 

― Captain Jack Sparrow
My Next Goal: Pondering Masters Program ??
Completed:  145+ Credits. Joined this forum October 2017 w/ 6 B&M Credits. Earned 117cr in 10 mo.! Graduated Sept 2019 TESU BSBA GM & ASNSM-CS
*SL 54 Cr *Shmoop 30 Cr +/- *Aleks 6 *Study.com 30+*TEEX 11 *CPCU 2 *B&M 6 
In Process:  Pondering  Big Grin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Using Shmoop & SL - need help with plan - by scout2family - 02-06-2018, 04:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Starter plan Mike25mg 2 1,326 07-01-2025, 10:51 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Does the Study.com College Saver Plan only include 2 exams per month? Epiphany.y 3 6,159 05-30-2025, 04:03 AM
Last Post: Epiphany.y
  I plan to apply for a master's degree in Computer Science in the US Thermor1993 3 2,530 11-27-2024, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Tomas
  Sophia Credits Question and updated plan MCMDF79 10 5,725 10-02-2024, 09:43 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  My Action Plan Indy73 2 2,196 12-03-2022, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Indy73
  Coursera Plan of Attack spohara 0 1,438 09-02-2022, 11:16 AM
Last Post: spohara
  Will a basic plan work for me while I submit my SDC assignments? acethroughcollege 2 1,983 05-25-2022, 11:48 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Acclaim just added all my Shmoop courses jsh1138 6 3,360 01-19-2021, 12:52 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  Which Study.com plan did you pick? collegechick 13 5,908 09-25-2020, 02:14 PM
Last Post: ARhead
Sad Does anyone know what's happening with old Shmoop credits? Sort of freaking out. literalkev 10 4,561 09-17-2020, 10:08 AM
Last Post: dfrecore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)