Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU BALS Evaluation updated with AA completion?
#2
I just noticed the same for my BA. I haven't received an email declaring the certification, but I'm excited to see something posted.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fingerscrossedx2's post:
  • Johmford


Messages In This Thread
RE: TESU BALS Evaluation updated with AA completion? - by fingerscrossedx2 - 05-31-2018, 07:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 9,463 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 8,917 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 16,014 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 8,944 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 6,813 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 5,923 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 6,032 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 5,985 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 8,627 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 6,290 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)