Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Walmart to Help Associates Get College Degrees
#36
(06-22-2018, 02:20 PM)MNomadic Wrote: Yes, that was part of their original announcement. Lol otherwise I'd have already applied.

I didn't thoroughly read the whole article.  Tongue 

This completely changes my mind about the program. The associate's in general education is helpful to everyone because you can save money on the first two years. If you're desperate, a free degree is a free degree. However, this wouldn't be something I'd recommend to my children, if I had any, unless they really wanted a business administration degree. This country produced about 600,000 business degree holders in 2016 with most of those degrees being in business administration, management, or general business. Almost 300k people with business degrees had a job that didn't require a college degree in 2016.
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Walmart to Help Associates Get College Degrees - by sanantone - 06-22-2018, 02:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New College of Florida NotJoeBiden 2 1,318 06-11-2026, 08:05 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Part Time Job Telling Kids about College SteveFoerster 0 1,366 09-24-2025, 10:56 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Ex-SUNY college professor accused of accepting bribes for higher grades Charles Fout 3 2,758 04-11-2025, 04:40 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Can you have TOO many degrees? Captainrekt000 25 10,067 12-11-2024, 08:33 PM
Last Post: newdegree
  Can I get a High School Diploma after getting my GED and Associates? IReallyNeedADegree 24 14,292 02-06-2023, 07:13 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  What is the difference between College and University (USA) Personherebb9 8 6,260 12-29-2022, 05:39 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  College of Golf Alpha 5 2,823 09-11-2022, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Richest US College Alpha 6 3,156 09-09-2022, 04:31 PM
Last Post: cardiacclep
  What does college look like in 10...20 years? cardiacclep 10 5,400 08-25-2022, 04:48 AM
Last Post: MitchellHolst
  College of Winterhold Alpha 1 1,761 07-28-2022, 12:32 PM
Last Post: ROYISAGIRL

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)