Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU BALS Degree Plan Help
#8
(07-03-2018, 02:48 PM)Airframer Wrote: allvia, 

well... whoops.  No, my labs are not complete (updated spreadsheet attached).  That column snuck by me. Any online options, or am I looking at a local CC for these?

I thought I had read I missed out on the Aleks math train, as their ACE approval lapsed.  Is it an option again?

WGU is definately on the option list, as I still have a couple months left of GI Bill, which I understand they will extend to cover one 6 month WGU semester.

ALEKS is back - at least until the end of this month (set to expire again 7/31/18) - Recent thread on subject https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...ere-please


Not sure if you saw my edit on Ethics from above: Ethics for Free - https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Institutes

There are online options for Level I - Level II has been tough - CC is only option low cost for the II w/lab, but someone very recently posted that they said they were able to bring in Chem I w/Lab and then Physics I w/Lab to meet the requirement. This was a new change - I'm not sure who it was, I'll try to do some digging to find the post.
Amberton - MSHRB
TESU - ASNSM/BSBA



Reply


Messages In This Thread
TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by Airframer - 07-02-2018, 08:04 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by bjcheung77 - 07-02-2018, 08:30 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by Airframer - 07-02-2018, 08:42 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by bjcheung77 - 07-03-2018, 10:53 AM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by Airframer - 07-03-2018, 11:19 AM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by allvia - 07-03-2018, 02:38 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by Airframer - 07-03-2018, 02:48 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by allvia - 07-03-2018, 02:57 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by Airframer - 07-03-2018, 03:13 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by Lewis.Yim - 07-03-2018, 03:45 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by Airframer - 07-03-2018, 04:36 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by allvia - 07-03-2018, 04:46 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by Airframer - 07-03-2018, 04:49 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by bjcheung77 - 07-03-2018, 05:26 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by Airframer - 07-03-2018, 06:27 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by allvia - 07-04-2018, 09:17 AM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by Airframer - 07-04-2018, 11:17 AM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by dfrecore - 07-04-2018, 12:21 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by allvia - 07-05-2018, 01:24 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by dfrecore - 07-05-2018, 05:43 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by allvia - 07-05-2018, 05:51 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by dfrecore - 07-05-2018, 06:01 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by Airframer - 07-05-2018, 10:35 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by Airframer - 07-06-2018, 10:01 AM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by allvia - 07-06-2018, 01:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,386 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,120 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 72,025 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 1,955 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,207 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  AOS TESU CS ADVICE Stardeus 1 728 07-28-2026, 08:12 PM
Last Post: truthfulness
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,162 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,469 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Judge Tosses ED’s ‘Professional’ Degree Definition TINASAM 2 982 06-26-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  UoPeople degree paused in Minnesota TINASAM 11 2,254 06-12-2026, 03:04 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)