Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BUS-421 - Capstone - Final Project Submitted!
#5
(07-21-2018, 06:39 PM)posabsolute Wrote: Congrats! Would be cool to know how many bachelor graduates is due just to this forum, I would never have ventured this way without it..

I would love to know that as well. I work in financial planning. I wonder how many families with High School aged children would benefit by knowing about this forum and the opportunities for inexpensive college credits.  Often, my clients face the dilemma of saving for retirement or college education for their children.

I have a question for you.  I see you have an Associates in Computer Science from TESU.  I have always wished I had pursued this when I was younger. Now that I have an undergrad (soon anyway), what is required for the associates?   Would I only need to take the area of study courses?  Any guidance is appreciated.

Gloddy
TESU BSBA in Finance (9/14/2018) - Thanks to this Community!
Professional Designations: CIMA®, CFP®, ChFC®
Professional Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63 & 65

Still Need:
N/A


Completed Courses: Study.com ENG104, POS102, BUS109, COM101, HIS103, NUT101, ENG105, BUS108, COMP102, HIS108, HIS106, PSY103, HIS104, STA101, LAW201, ACC101, ACC102, FIN101, COM120, BUS101, BUS102, BUS308, ECO101, BUS113; ALEKS College Algebra

B&M Schools
: Penn State (93’), Bucks County CC (94’-95’), LaSalle Univ. (02’-03’), The American College of Financial Services (16'-17'), TESU (18')


Messages In This Thread
RE: BUS-421 - Capstone - Final Project Submitted! - by Gloddy - 07-22-2018, 05:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 16,014 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  Capstone Anxiety Iamtehking 9 9,849 09-18-2018, 06:22 AM
Last Post: rlw74
  TESU LIB-495 Capstone Ideas JanuarySunshine 1 3,101 07-21-2018, 11:42 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Enrolled in the Business Capstone course for the July Term. Anybody else? camjenks 25 10,835 07-16-2018, 02:18 PM
Last Post: keokat
  Capstone TESU d.cononge 16 8,974 06-27-2018, 06:44 PM
Last Post: JayUsher
  Two More UL Courses and Capstone MrBossmanJr 17 8,305 06-27-2018, 08:13 AM
Last Post: MrBossmanJr
  Excelsior College awarded 245K for Advanced Nuclear Project Life Long Learning 1 2,565 06-25-2018, 09:28 AM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
  URGENT HELP NEEDED! Survey on Online Digital Learning due by 23 June for Capstone! Nightmoves5 6 4,166 06-21-2018, 06:49 PM
Last Post: fork
  TESU Liberal Arts Capstone omuneek 8 5,326 06-20-2018, 10:41 AM
Last Post: davewill
  Just finished my Lib Arts Capstone at TESU jsh1138 32 13,394 06-13-2018, 08:36 AM
Last Post: jsh1138

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)