08-06-2018, 02:24 PM
Well, Turnitin was unhelpful, to say the least. This is their response (after I'd sent a screenshot of the last page of the original document):
"Never say never, so I cannot say that is 100% not possible.
But to be completely honest, that's very unlikely that our system or Moodle's made edits to the original paper."
"Never say never, so I cannot say that is 100% not possible.
But to be completely honest, that's very unlikely that our system or Moodle's made edits to the original paper."
-Rachel
BS in Interdiscipl. Studies (Health Sci. + Beh. Sci. [Coaching] + Business) at Liberty U
Liberty U: 36 cred finished
LU ICE exam: 4 cred
Christopher Newport U: 2 cred
Amer. Coll. of Healthcare Sciences: 52 cred (+14 non-transferable)
Study.com: Pers Fin, Amer Gov
Shmoop: Bible as Lit, Lit in Media
SL: Bus. Ethics, IT Fundamentals, Intro to Religion, Intro to Comm, Intro to Sociology, Surv of World History, Engl Comp I&II
TECEP: Intro to Critical Reasoning (didn't transfer)
ALEKS: Intro Stats
BS in Interdiscipl. Studies (Health Sci. + Beh. Sci. [Coaching] + Business) at Liberty U
Liberty U: 36 cred finished
LU ICE exam: 4 cred
Christopher Newport U: 2 cred
Amer. Coll. of Healthcare Sciences: 52 cred (+14 non-transferable)
Study.com: Pers Fin, Amer Gov
Shmoop: Bible as Lit, Lit in Media
SL: Bus. Ethics, IT Fundamentals, Intro to Religion, Intro to Comm, Intro to Sociology, Surv of World History, Engl Comp I&II
TECEP: Intro to Critical Reasoning (didn't transfer)
ALEKS: Intro Stats


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)