Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Information System Computer Application
#9
Greetings everyone.
New guy on the block here, I am 6 credits away from my BS in Aeronautics from Embry-Riddle University. Smile

Once I have passed the Information System and Computer Application and Heres To Your Health, I will be done,then I can start the MS program.

IC was recommended by others but after reading some of the posts, I am getting a bit concerned. Will IC help me get these tests out of the way.
I am by no means a wiz with computers.

Any ideas, thoughts.
Thanks in advance for the help.

Sgtwillys
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Information System Computer Application - by sgtwillys - 03-14-2008, 07:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,366 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,619 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Looking for online, self-paced computer science core courses that offer RA credits mylo 5 1,799 04-22-2026, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Useful information for anyone who eventually wants to study in Canada. Dowew 1 1,090 03-01-2026, 09:47 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Wealth of Information in the Wikis SophiaPrincess 0 1,624 05-09-2025, 11:17 AM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  Credit-eligible courses for computer modeling for lathing? Welons 3 3,046 02-20-2025, 01:53 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Michigan Law to Require High School Computer Science Courses Jonathan Whatley 2 2,493 01-27-2025, 06:57 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  AP Computer Science A homeschoolmom1 7 2,950 03-20-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  So... I decided doing a UK Level 5 on Information Technology, here's why elcastor21 15 8,720 03-09-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  University of California System Bans Fully Online Degrees davewill 23 9,341 03-01-2024, 10:57 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)