10-18-2018, 03:50 PM
I've decided that I'm going to drop my last GenEd to replace it with one of the new courses that SDC just added, Programming in C. After reviewing the requirements, this looks like something I can knock out in a day or two given I have more than two decades of experience in professional C and C++ programming.
I'm assuming it will come into TESU as COS-116, but I suppose we shall see.
I'm assuming it will come into TESU as COS-116, but I suppose we shall see.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23
Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)