11-19-2018, 12:54 PM
I also have Dr. Ness currently.
I received a 98/100 on the first case study. What you have described so far Merlin is exactly what i did.
Question and Answer format, made sure the paragraphs were complete. Supported my thoughts with referenced material.
Very factual in nature, it doesn't for make good reading in a writers mindset, but it presents the factual information and meets the rubric 100%.
I lost two points for minor APA citing errors. I hope to correct those with the 2nd Case study.
I will know more once the 2nd is graded as I went through this one a little quicker.
Good luck group and let me know if I can help.
I received a 98/100 on the first case study. What you have described so far Merlin is exactly what i did.
Question and Answer format, made sure the paragraphs were complete. Supported my thoughts with referenced material.
Very factual in nature, it doesn't for make good reading in a writers mindset, but it presents the factual information and meets the rubric 100%.
I lost two points for minor APA citing errors. I hope to correct those with the 2nd Case study.
I will know more once the 2nd is graded as I went through this one a little quicker.
Good luck group and let me know if I can help.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)