12-07-2018, 09:28 AM
@sanatone. Thats not what I was told! I distinctly remember speaking to a Dr. Daniel! I used that email on the page and a Dr. Daniel responded to me.
Hmm and that responce seems like he dosent know. As I recall Talburt was in charge of the information quality program.
Hmm and that responce seems like he dosent know. As I recall Talburt was in charge of the information quality program.
GRADUATE
PhD Information and Communication Technology (UK IET Accredited) (On Hold)
Universidad Isabel I, Spain
Masters in Business Artificial Intelligence 2024-2025
BA Computer Science, TESU '19
BA Liberal Studies, TESU '19
AS Natural Science and Mathematics, TESU '19
StraighterLine (27 Cr) Shmoop (18 Cr) Sophia (11 Cr)
TEEX (5 Cr) Aleks (9 Cr) ED4Credit (3 Cr) CPCU (2 Cr) Study.com (39 Cr)
TESU (4 cr)
B&M (46 Cr) Nations University (9 cr) UoPeople: (3 cr) Penn Foster: (8 cr)
PhD Information and Communication Technology (UK IET Accredited) (On Hold)
Universidad Isabel I, Spain
Masters in Business Artificial Intelligence 2024-2025
BA Computer Science, TESU '19
BA Liberal Studies, TESU '19
AS Natural Science and Mathematics, TESU '19
StraighterLine (27 Cr) Shmoop (18 Cr) Sophia (11 Cr)
TEEX (5 Cr) Aleks (9 Cr) ED4Credit (3 Cr) CPCU (2 Cr) Study.com (39 Cr)
TESU (4 cr)
B&M (46 Cr) Nations University (9 cr) UoPeople: (3 cr) Penn Foster: (8 cr)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)