12-22-2018, 03:45 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2018, 03:46 PM by armstrongsubero.)
@ideas you should do System analysis and design before you do the Saylor course since the topics are similar. Isnt it LL now?
I was thinking of doing the Saylor course but I dont need another LL CS course.
I was thinking of doing the Saylor course but I dont need another LL CS course.
GRADUATE
PhD Information and Communication Technology (UK IET Accredited) (On Hold)
Universidad Isabel I, Spain
Masters in Business Artificial Intelligence 2024-2025
BA Computer Science, TESU '19
BA Liberal Studies, TESU '19
AS Natural Science and Mathematics, TESU '19
StraighterLine (27 Cr) Shmoop (18 Cr) Sophia (11 Cr)
TEEX (5 Cr) Aleks (9 Cr) ED4Credit (3 Cr) CPCU (2 Cr) Study.com (39 Cr)
TESU (4 cr)
B&M (46 Cr) Nations University (9 cr) UoPeople: (3 cr) Penn Foster: (8 cr)
PhD Information and Communication Technology (UK IET Accredited) (On Hold)
Universidad Isabel I, Spain
Masters in Business Artificial Intelligence 2024-2025
BA Computer Science, TESU '19
BA Liberal Studies, TESU '19
AS Natural Science and Mathematics, TESU '19
StraighterLine (27 Cr) Shmoop (18 Cr) Sophia (11 Cr)
TEEX (5 Cr) Aleks (9 Cr) ED4Credit (3 Cr) CPCU (2 Cr) Study.com (39 Cr)
TESU (4 cr)
B&M (46 Cr) Nations University (9 cr) UoPeople: (3 cr) Penn Foster: (8 cr)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)