Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Journey - TESU BA Computer Science
(12-25-2018, 12:05 PM)MNomadic Wrote: I really enjoyed the robotics course even though it was extremely basic.I have a decent engineeringish background so I got a 99.7% on it.

Wow!

(12-25-2018, 12:05 PM)MNomadic Wrote: I remember watching a 10 minute video of a robot dancing and being like, "well that's what I would normally watch when I'm avoiding schoolwork."

LOL!

Yeah Cybersecurity has a number of facts. Names of companies/programs, etc.

Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Journey - TESU BA Computer Science - by Ideas - 11-08-2017, 09:11 AM
RE: My Journey - TESU BA Computer Science - by Ideas - 12-25-2018, 02:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACEI Finland evaluation to TESU homeschoolmom1 2 592 Yesterday, 09:33 PM
Last Post: abel1303
Question The Final Frontier: Capstone LIB-4970 or LIB-4950 for BACS and TESU's Recent Changes animuscerebri 24 11,178 10-01-2026, 08:17 PM
Last Post: justsomeguy
  UK-based, 25yr IT pro, planning TESU BS Cybersecurity — plan sanity check smilingbuddha 4 1,652 09-26-2026, 12:31 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  TESU BACS Interested justsomeguy 3 513 09-21-2026, 01:56 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Information TESU Introduces Accelerated Courses (4-week format) animuscerebri 25 5,552 09-21-2026, 01:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BSAT APS 400, 401 402 Alts? EvilSandman 3 2,206 09-20-2026, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  TESU Bachelor Data Analytics after Statistics.com is gone homeschoolmom1 1 364 09-14-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  TESU Foreign Language BA resistk 13 5,503 09-09-2026, 10:46 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU Foreign Language B.A. -- degree planning help degreedude80 6 561 09-09-2026, 10:01 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  TESU ILA to BA degree - apply now or wait? degreedude80 9 762 09-09-2026, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Sunny21

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)