Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
UL Genetics course needed
#8
The ONE that I've been eyeballing is https://extension.ucsd.edu/courses-and-p...an-disease. UCSD website said their extension courses can be transferred, etc. I'll reach out to UCSD and see if they can shed some light as well as it being LL or UL.

My daughters advisor isn't back in the office until late January, once school starts back up. This UCSD course starts before then. Her advisor said she could take a few courses outside and transfer them in. I'm willing to risk $675 + book- if it looks like it'll be 'likely transferrable'. I just need to do a little more research. I was just hoping that someone had already done this and it's proven to transfer as UL college credit.

And her course has to be specifically 'Genetics' for her degree. I'd think there's got to be A GENETICS Online Course, accredited UL, out there! At least one can wish.

Thanks for all the useful info!
“Crazy people don't know they're crazy. I know I'm crazy, therefore I'm not crazy, isn't that crazy?” 

― Captain Jack Sparrow
My Next Goal: Pondering Masters Program ??
Completed:  145+ Credits. Joined this forum October 2017 w/ 6 B&M Credits. Earned 117cr in 10 mo.! Graduated Sept 2019 TESU BSBA GM & ASNSM-CS
*SL 54 Cr *Shmoop 30 Cr +/- *Aleks 6 *Study.com 30+*TEEX 11 *CPCU 2 *B&M 6 
In Process:  Pondering  Big Grin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
UL Genetics course needed - by scout2family - 12-27-2018, 07:24 PM
RE: UL Genetics course needed - by bluebooger - 12-28-2018, 12:57 AM
RE: UL Genetics course needed - by dfrecore - 12-28-2018, 01:46 AM
RE: UL Genetics course needed - by bluebooger - 12-28-2018, 09:29 AM
RE: UL Genetics course needed - by cookderosa - 12-28-2018, 09:51 AM
RE: UL Genetics course needed - by jsh1138 - 12-28-2018, 10:59 AM
RE: UL Genetics course needed - by cookderosa - 04-28-2019, 09:55 AM
RE: UL Genetics course needed - by eriehiker - 12-28-2018, 02:15 PM
RE: UL Genetics course needed - by scout2family - 12-28-2018, 05:15 PM
RE: UL Genetics course needed - by Ideas - 04-25-2019, 07:22 AM
RE: UL Genetics course needed - by scout2family - 05-01-2019, 06:41 PM
RE: UL Genetics course needed - by Ideas - 05-01-2019, 08:11 PM
RE: UL Genetics course needed - by scout2family - 05-01-2019, 10:15 PM
RE: UL Genetics course needed - by ROYISAGIRL - 04-28-2019, 01:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice is needed/Immigration EB3 Visa Sterberg3333 7 2,292 01-14-2026, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Stonybeach
  Advice Needed for School & Degree Plan diablo 8 3,392 01-04-2024, 04:58 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Calc based Physics needed Hometeacher628 14 6,718 09-14-2022, 03:53 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Top 10 Things Needed to Help Get You Employed LevelUP 7 3,136 06-23-2022, 02:24 PM
Last Post: origamishuttle
Star TESU or WGU? Advice needed, Ground 0, want to be as realistic as possible! OP88 15 12,275 05-29-2021, 12:36 PM
Last Post: OP88
  US History & Gov Needed -self paced preferred yokopilar 6 2,910 04-30-2020, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Old Guy
  Advice needed lpnerika 7 3,329 04-22-2020, 02:45 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Additional Math - alt credit needed CarpeDiem8 2 2,213 07-25-2019, 08:58 PM
Last Post: CarpeDiem8
  BALS - Advice Needed. GaKim 15 5,960 04-22-2019, 01:07 PM
Last Post: GaKim
  Help Needed - Class Recommended sofinel 5 2,922 03-20-2019, 01:29 PM
Last Post: sofinel

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)