Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Am I ready for my CLEP tests?
#3
(01-25-2019, 06:31 PM)Jenniferinfl Wrote: It doesn't seem like I spent enough time studying, but, my Peterson test scores are as follows on first attempt

Principles of Management - Took the final test for the Clep prep on Study.com and got an 88%, so just did instantcert flashcards. (I did spend a few years in retail management.)
 88%, 79% - have not taken test 3

Principles of Marketing
70% on test 3 - other two tests were taken before I studied flash cards and were in the high 50's and low 60's, but can't remember exactly. I took a couple tests and then realized I'd better study..lol 

Principles of Macroeconomics
70% for first test , 79% on test 2



Otherwise, am I likely ready?

Honestly, those are decent enough peterson's scores that I'd probably pull the trigger in your shoes, and my previous CLEP scores aren't as high as yours.
It's always possible that they're asking you things you know which can skew a little- but I don't think I've ever gotten a practice test score in the 70's, so I'm pretty impressed.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Am I ready for my CLEP tests? - by Jenniferinfl - 01-25-2019, 06:31 PM
RE: Am I ready for my CLEP tests? - by Merlin - 01-25-2019, 07:40 PM
RE: Am I ready for my CLEP tests? - by Merlin - 01-26-2019, 03:05 AM
RE: Am I ready for my CLEP tests? - by cookderosa - 01-25-2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Am I ready for my CLEP tests? - by MNomadic - 01-26-2019, 12:37 PM
RE: Am I ready for my CLEP tests? - by cookderosa - 01-26-2019, 07:12 PM
RE: Am I ready for my CLEP tests? - by cookderosa - 01-28-2019, 07:49 PM
RE: Am I ready for my CLEP tests? - by mysonx3 - 01-26-2019, 01:07 PM
RE: Am I ready for my CLEP tests? - by Merlin - 01-26-2019, 06:16 PM
RE: Am I ready for my CLEP tests? - by mysonx3 - 01-29-2019, 11:49 AM
RE: Am I ready for my CLEP tests? - by quigongene - 01-29-2019, 09:42 PM
RE: Am I ready for my CLEP tests? - by dfrecore - 01-30-2019, 01:58 AM
RE: Am I ready for my CLEP tests? - by Merlin - 01-30-2019, 02:03 AM
RE: Am I ready for my CLEP tests? - by quigongene - 01-30-2019, 01:03 AM
RE: Am I ready for my CLEP tests? - by quigongene - 01-30-2019, 10:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game Math, ICCP Tests, TESC Operating Systems Test AVG 4 3,578 06-16-2025, 01:42 AM
Last Post: macronpio
  Skipping the Last Year of High School in the USA Through Proficiency Tests DragonDF 29 18,743 02-15-2025, 07:21 PM
Last Post: DragonDF
  A warning for those who wants to do ACTFL tests with LTI tak916 3 4,543 10-30-2024, 06:32 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 5,181 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 2,089 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 4,415 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket
  combine CLEP & ACTFL? defmo 5 3,478 08-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Free access to job ready Coursera certs cardiacclep 22 10,071 06-28-2022, 06:53 AM
Last Post: sayazop
  Anyone Do IQ Tests or a Part of an IQ Society? dewisant 9 3,666 05-13-2022, 06:34 PM
Last Post: creationstory
  Prep for College Composition with Essay CLEP ? abs_co 3 3,625 11-11-2021, 07:39 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)