01-31-2019, 02:39 AM
Using the recommended textbook is probably the best, in combination with the IC flashcards. Failing that, the REA guide is a decent replacement for the textbook.
If I were taking a CLEP today, I'd use IC + REA + Modern States together to study, and then use the REA and Peterson's practice exams to determine when I'd be ready to sit for the exam.
If I were taking a CLEP today, I'd use IC + REA + Modern States together to study, and then use the REA and Peterson's practice exams to determine when I'd be ready to sit for the exam.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23
Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)