Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey guys, who wants an InstantCert t-shirt?
#13
I'll buy a polo shirt. I don't usually wear simple T-shirts. I don't have any suggestions for the logo.
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="blue"]
BS in Accounting(General) from Excelsior College
Enrolled in MBA program at Upper Iowa University.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hey guys, who wants an InstantCert t-shirt? - by SimonTam - 04-01-2008, 01:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've lost access to the "Specific Exam Feedback - InstantCert Subscribers ONLY" group Nerdymcnerdface 9 5,978 09-27-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Zham
  Instantcert mobile app??? mlwilliamsiv 1 2,815 02-19-2018, 07:14 PM
Last Post: zapproximator
  Question concerning ALEKS, Instantcert Shenny 4 3,125 11-21-2016, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Shenny
  Delete InstantCert Posts Clarebugg 9 4,880 10-13-2016, 07:38 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  InstantCert Ranks Clarebugg 4 2,825 10-06-2016, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Lindagerr
  I Appreciate you Instantcert TESUAbroad 3 2,630 09-15-2016, 11:00 AM
Last Post: ShotoJuku
  Yeah I failed thanks instantcert! Rescueswimmer85 41 16,170 08-27-2015, 09:13 PM
Last Post: ronaldemail1
  Out Of Classroom Guys ShotoJuku 2 2,001 01-18-2015, 03:31 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Out Of Town Guys ShotoJuku 8 2,931 09-21-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post: ShotoJuku
  Waiting to hear if Dh has to start chemo again. You guys rock. hicandle 4 2,123 02-12-2014, 10:50 PM
Last Post: hicandle

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)